Regular groups and classes
New members are always welcome!
If you'd like to set up a new class, group or club from the Hall please contact us.
- Beginners Hatha Yoga - 2pm / 2.15pm to 3.15pm. Contact Carrie on tel: 07779890742
- Yoga - 6pm to 7:30pm, Fabric Room. Contact Jenny on tel: 01246 591594 or call in.
- Karate - 6.30pm to 8pm, Amber Hall, call in for details.
- Beginner’s Dance Class - 8pm to 9.15pm, Fabric Room (Ballroom, Latin, Rock ‘n Roll, Salsa)
- *NEW class for 2018* Pilates - 10:30 to 11:30am, Fabric Room. Contact Liz on firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in
- Ballet & Theatre Dance Class - 4pm to 5pm, Fabric Room. Dancing made fun for children 2 years+
- Pilates - 6.15pm to 7.15pm, Amber Hall. Contact Liz on email@example.com or call in to the hall
- Intermediate & Beginners Spanish Classes (adults) - New intermediate class starting Tues 6 February 2018, 7.30pm to 9pm, Rattle Room. Contact Lynne on tel: 07530 000123 or visit her Facebook page.
- Young Farmers Group - 8pm to 9.30pm. Dates vary, please contact the hall.
- Ashover Tots & Tinies - 9.30am to 11.30am, Amber Hall weekly. Drop in sessions.
- Indoor Bowls - 2pm to 4pm in Amber Hall weekly. Drop in sessions.
- Art Class - 6.30pm to 8.30pm in Rattle Room (fortnightly from 24th January 2018)
- Ashover Brownies - 6pm to 7:30pm. Dates vary, contact the hall for details.
- Ashover Guides - 7:30pm to 9pm. Dates vary, contact the hall for details.
- Workers’ Educational Association (WEA) - Next course commences 17th January 2018, contact Dr Stevens on tel: 01246 590546 for information
- Floral Art Classes - 9.30am to 12 noon, next course starts 1st March 2018, contact Jonathan Moseley on tel: 07519562815
- Derbyshire Smallholders Club - 8pm to 10pm, monthly in Fabric Room (please contact the hall for group contact details)
- Badminton - 7pm to 11pm (runs October – March, please contact the hall)
- Yoga - 9.30am to 11am, Fabric Room. Contact Jenny on tel: 01246 591594 or call in
- Produce Club - 6.30/7.30pm to 9pm, monthly in Fabric Room (2017 dates - 14th Oct, 11th Nov)
- Ashover Brass Band - 6.30pm to 9.30pm (Training Band 6.30pm to 7.30pm)
Other Regular Classes/Meetings:
- Ashover Old People’s Association
- Ashover W.I.