Regular groups and classes
New members are always welcome!
If you'd like to set up a new class, group or club from the Hall please contact us.
- Beginners Hatha Yoga - 2pm / 2.15pm to 3.15pm. Contact Carrie on tel: 07779890742
- Yoga - 6pm to 7:30pm, Fabric Room. Contact Jenny on tel: 01246 591594
- Karate - 6.30pm to 8pm, Amber Hall. Contact Dr Mike Douglass on tel: 07864042337
- Social Dance Class - 8:15pm to 9.15pm, Fabric Room (Ballroom, Popular Modern Sequence, Latin, Rock n Roll and Salsa). For further details call 01773 872022.
- *NEW class for 2018* Pilates - 10:30 to 11:30am, Amber Hall. Contact Liz on 07989 743719 or email@example.com
- Ballet & Theatre Dance Class - 4pm to 5pm, Fabric Room. Dancing made fun for children 3.5 years and over. For further information click here
- Pilates - 6.15pm to 7.15pm, Amber Hall. Contact Liz on 07989 743719 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intermediate & Beginners Spanish Classes (adults) - New intermediate class starting Tues 6 February 2018, 7.30pm to 9pm, Rattle Room. Contact Lynne on tel: 07530 000123 or visit Lynne Pope Language's facebook page.
- Young Farmers Group - 8pm to 9.30pm. Dates vary, please contact the hall.
- Ashover Tots & Tinies - 9.30am to 11.30am, Amber Hall weekly. Drop in sessions.
- Indoor Bowls - 2pm to 4pm in Amber Hall weekly. Drop in sessions.
- Art Class - 6.30pm to 8.30pm in Rattle Room (fortnightly from 24th January 2018)
- Ashover Brownies - 6pm to 7:30pm. Dates vary, contact the hall for details.
- Ashover Guides - 7:30pm to 9pm. Dates vary, contact the hall for details.
- Workers’ Educational Association (WEA) - Next course commences 17th January 2018, contact Dr Stevens on tel: 01246 590546 for information
- Floral Art Classes - 9.30am to 12 noon. To book your place, contact Jonathan Moseley on tel: 07519562815 or visit Jonathan's website
- Derbyshire Smallholders Club - 8pm to 10pm, monthly in Fabric Room (please contact the hall for group contact details)
- *NEW class for 2018* 8 week Italian for Beginners Course. Starts on Thursday 15th March 7pm - 8:30pm in our Rattle Room. Please contact Gianna Shaw on 07762 140923 to book your place.
- Yoga - 9.30am to 11am, Fabric Room. Contact Jenny on tel: 01246 591594
- *NEW class for 2018* Jewellery & Card Making on 23rd March, 13th April, 20th April, 27th April, 4th May and 11th May between 2pm - 4pm in the Rattle Room. Contact Janet on 07541 143182 to book your place.
- Produce Club - 6.30/7.30pm to 9pm, monthly in Fabric Room (2018 dates - 2nd March, 11th May, 1st September for Annual Show, 12th October, 9th November). Please contact the hall for details.
- Ashover Brass Band - 6.30pm to 9.30pm (Training Band 6.30pm to 7.30pm)
Other Regular Classes/Meetings:
- Ashover Old People’s Association
- Ashover W.I.
- Badminton runs October – March