Regular groups and classes
New members are always welcome! Please use the contact details below or call the hall for more details on all classes and groups.
If you'd like to set up a new class, group or club from the Hall please contact us.
- Beginners Hatha Yoga - 2pm / 2.15pm to 3.15pm. Contact Carrie on tel: 07779890742
- Yoga - 6pm to 7:30pm, Fabric Room. Contact Jenny on tel: 01246 591594
- Karate - 6.30pm to 8pm, Amber Hall. Contact Dr Mike Douglass on tel: 07864042337
- Social Dance Class - 8:15pm to 9.15pm, Fabric Room (Ballroom, Popular Modern Sequence, Latin, Rock n Roll and Salsa). For further details call 01773 872022.
- Pilates - 10:30 to 11:30am, Amber Hall. Contact Liz on 07989 743719 or email@example.com
- Ballet & Theatre Dance Class - 4pm to 5pm, Fabric Room. Dancing made fun for children 3.5 years and over. For further information click here
- Pilates - 6.15pm to 7.15pm, Amber Hall. Contact Liz on 07989 743719 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intermediate & Beginners Spanish Classes (adults) - New intermediate class starting Tues 6 February 2018, 7.30pm to 9pm, Rattle Room. Contact Lynne on tel: 07530 000123 or visit Lynne Pope Language's facebook page.
- Young Farmers Group - 8pm to 9.30pm. Dates vary, please contact the hall.
- Ashover Tots & Tinies - 9.30am to 11.30am, Amber Hall weekly. Drop in sessions - Term Time only.
- Indoor Bowls - 2pm to 4pm in Amber Hall weekly. Drop in sessions.
- Art Class - 6.30pm to 8.30pm in Rattle Room (fortnightly from 28th February 2018)
- Ashover Brownies - 6pm to 7:30pm. Dates vary - (term time) contact the hall or email@example.com for details.
- Ashover Guides - 7:30pm to 9pm. Dates vary, contact the hall or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Workers’ Educational Association (WEA) - For course details please contact Dr Stevens on tel: 01246 590546 for information
- Floral Art Classes - 9.30am to 12 noon. To book your place, contact Jonathan Moseley on tel: 07519562815 or visit Jonathan's website
- Derbyshire Smallholders Club - 8pm to 10pm, monthly in Fabric Room (please contact the hall for group contact details)
- Yoga - 9.30am to 11am, Fabric Room. Contact Jenny on tel: 01246 591594
- *New* Boxercise - 9.30am to 10.30am, in the Amber Hall with Crossley Fitness. Drop in or contact email@example.com
- Produce Club - 6.30/7.30pm to 9pm, monthly in Fabric Room (2018 dates - 2nd March, 11th May, 1st September for Annual Show, 12th October, 9th November). Please contact the hall for details.
- Ashover Brass Band - 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
Other Regular Classes/Meetings:
- Ashover Old People’s Association
- Ashover W.I.
- Badminton runs October – March