Audio Visual Equipment
Available for hire in our Amber Hall is a full audio-visual and lighting facility, including:
- a fully-integrated sound system including a CD player and the facility to plug in devices such as older iPads and certain model phones (a standard headphone jack lead is supplied by the hall to use the sound system. Please note this is not compatible with the iPhone 7 or newer / newer models of iPad, due to the updated headphone socket on these phones - so you will need to bring an adapter).
- a super bright projector unit which projects on to a 3 metre wide screen at the back of the stage
- a PA/speaker system and a variety of microphone options
- professional stage lighting.
The equipment can be operated from the side of the stage or from the dedicated sound and lighting booth which overlooks the Amber Hall (pictured above). The system offers wireless handheld, lead, tie clip or headset microphones.
The equipment is perfect for presentations, training courses, theatre performances, concerts, photographic slide shows and digital backgrounds.
The Fabrick room has:
- a projector unit and 2.4 metre wide screen
- a PA/speaker system which wirelessly connects to handheld or headset microphones
- a DVD player, 5 disc CD changer and headphone jack lead which allows the facility to plug in devices such as iPads and certain model phones. (Please note this is not compatible with the iPhone 7 or newer / newer iPad models, due to the updated headphone socket on these phones so you will need to bring an adapter).
The fantastic equipment allows users to show videos, play music, display slide shows and perform presentations in style.
iPods, iPhones and laptops are easily connected to the systems in both the Amber Hall and Fabrick room using cables supplied by the centre. We recommend contacting the centre to arrange a trial run with the equipment prior to your event.
There is also a portable projector (with built in speakers) and screen which can be set up in the Rattle room on request.
Please see the pricing and booking page for details of hire charges.
All areas are covered by wireless broadband, the password for which can be obtained before your event from reception free of charge.
The Amber Hall and Fabrick room also have hearing induction loop systems.